ITIS has become Cisco MSSP!24.06.2020
ITIS is now a provider of managed security solutions based on Cisco products and provides information security services based on the Security as a Service model.
We offer solutions for cloud security, data and application protection, network security, protection of workstations and mobile devices, mail, as well as identification and authentication. The main thing is that you can connect any of the services with a minimum of effort, by subscription!
You can learn more about security services and choose the one you need on our site .
5 benefits of using managed security services:
- Unsurpassed protection from security experts. MSSP’s work is based on cutting-edge solutions that use state-of-the-art technology such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. Cisco solutions are constantly receiving data from the worldwide threat analysis platform, Cisco Talos, to stop threats before they hit the network.
- Respond quickly to incidents and investigate incidents. MSSP provides unparalleled experience with enterprise security incidents, preventing further damage to the organization, from compromising in one system to enterprise-wide intrusions by advanced attack groups.
- Ongoing technical support. MSSPs offer ongoing monitoring and supervision 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and provide better protection, real-time incident response and optimization of work regardless of the time of day.
- Customized solutions and assistance in security management. MSSP specializes in risk management, implementation of controls and development of individual security strategies in accordance with industry standards and security rules for each individual enterprise and offers the necessary skills and technical resources.
- Optimize IS costs through a service model. You get cost savings for information security personnel, cost savings when buying a quality service instead of a long-term integration project, and ultimately, the biggest cost savings are protection against destructive cyber attacks on your company.
This video about Cisco Managed Security Services: