Structured cable systems and fibre optic communication lines
A complete telecommunications infrastructure implementation for an organisation, which can consist a single building or multiple. Design, calculation, installation and construction of cabling systems to meet the individual requirements of each business.
The result of the implementation:
- high data transfer rate;
- simultaneous use of different network protocols;
- convenient centralized administration of SCS;
- high level of information security;
- rapid network scalability;
- high service life (minimum 30 years).