Unified communications system
Technology combining all your means of communication, devices and data transmission systems into a system to allow users to connect with any other subscriber, at any time and from any location. Unified communication field for company employees and contractors. Multi-functional, with interactive interaction, compliant with high standards for fault tolerance and information security.
Technology included in the unified communications system:
- instant messaging (chat);
- presence/availability information;
- telephony (including IP telephony);
- video conferencing;
- joint working on documents;
- managing calls with speech recognition with unified mail systems (voice mail, email, fax).